[crossfire] Ice Castle up for grabs.

David Seikel won_fang at yahoo.com.au
Thu Feb 16 23:56:53 CST 2006

On Thu, 16 Feb 2006 23:35:54 -0600 ERACC <eracclists at bellsouth.net>
wrote:

> On Thursday 16 February 2006 06:22 pm
> David Seikel wrote:
>
> > A page is probably over the top.  If you could copy the file to your
> > server, and send the URL of the file on your server to this list in
>
> I got it too. It is here:
>
> http://www.eracc.com/files/crossfire/IceCastle.tar.bz2

Thank you for hosting it.

To re iterate -

I vaguely recall announcing that my life was too busy to do any
Crossfire work some time ago.  The situation is the same, and I haven't
even had time to patch up the Ice Castle and hand it to someone.  So
I've dumped it to a server (now kindly hosted by ERACC), and who ever
wants it can take over ownership of it.  If no one wants it, feel free
to steal stuff from it, as there are some interesting things in it.
There is an IceCastle.txt file with some notes about what needs fixing
and stuff.

--
Stuff I have no control over could be added after this line.