[crossfire] requestable spell lists.

Brendan Lally brenlally at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 14:12:36 CST 2006

Spell listing support allows the sending of a message along with
spells, however, currently a substantial number of spells lack a
description. In order to rectify this I have been going through all
the spells in the arch tree, and for those that are lacking them,
writing some.

I have now finished writing, and yet the writing is not finished. I
have posted the complete list of spells which I intend to modify or
add descriptions to on the wiki
http://wiki.metalforge.net/doku.php/user/cavesomething/todo/spelldescriptions
and am writing this as a general call to anyone so interested to
fix/modify/improve anything they feel able to.

I believe this represents a complete list of spells learnable during
normal play, however, if any are missing, then I would much appriciate
their addition (either directly to CVS or else to the same page as the
rest of them).