[crossfire] [Crossfire-cvs] CVS commit: maps-bigworld/scorn/shops

ERACC eracclists at bellsouth.net
Fri Feb 24 16:35:07 CST 2006

On Friday 24 February 2006 03:14 pm
Andrew Fuchs wrote:

> It is possible to obtain unpaid items from the scorn sale shop.
> Simpily sell them on the seccond floor in the booths , then pick up
> what you just sold.  After that just go downstairs and WoR out.

Ah, then that is a problem with the redesigned second floor and it
should be addressed there. I did not create the booth system and so
have never tested it for flaws. Good catch.

> The only other soulution i can think of other than blocking spells in
> the back, would be to put more shop mats on the seccond floor

I'll take a look at it right after sending this message.

Gene Alexander
 16:33:10 up 28 days,  1:49,  9 users,  load average: 0.04, 0.05, 0.06
ERA Computers & Consulting - http://www.eracc.com/
eComStation, Linux, FreeBSD, OpenServer & UnixWare resellers