[crossfire] Ideas needed to fix exploit

Miguel Ghobangieno mikeeusaa at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 27 17:40:19 CST 2006

Force inserted at death to prevent aquiring tons of xp
from multiple deaths is best IMHO. Should be if player
died within x tiles then you don't get xp.

Another possibility is this. If you kill someone who
is at their perm exp you don't get any points.

--- Andreas Kirschbaum <kirschbaum at myrealbox.com>