[crossfire] Banking system

Miguel Ghobangieno mikeeusaa at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 1 10:51:29 CST 2006

Who said jade and amberonium coins would be in any
duengons? I am not putting them as treasures in my
maps atleast (and does anyone else map anymore besides
me?). As for "we have gems/this/that which can be used
instead" it's nice to have multiple ways to do things.
The role of jade etc IMHO, since I'm not going to put
them in my duengons as treasure (and hopefully others
won't either) is to beable to have "10,000 dollar"
notes kindof thing. All apprasals etc should be in
silver, gold, plat and never jade and amber.

I suggest an addum to the mappers handbook "don't put
jade and amber coins in you duengons as rewards". Then
will come the question "why have them then!" Well then
why have most of the things we have in CF? We could
probably chuck most of our archtypes.. why even have
CF? CF isn't needed in the world etc.

I'd also like copper coins, this will require value to
have decemal points.
Could we do that?