[crossfire] Crossfire nolonger compiles

Miguel Ghobangieno mikeeusaa at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 8 11:36:46 CST 2006

(Random map crash bug)
>Resolution: Works For Me
Ragnor may have fixed it, I heard he was working on
it.

The details are there are 3 random maps that exit to
the same map.
When you go into a 4th random map the server crashes,
I know it's a server crash because when I went back on
other players shouted "Mikeeeee!!" :P.

Why use 3 random maps? Because there are a few bugs in
the generator so that sometimes the path gets blocked
(key not given for a door etc). I use 3 paths to
important areas so the likelyhood of the player
getting stuck is diminished.

--- Andreas Kirschbaum <kirschbaum at myrealbox.com>

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1399546&group_id=13833&atid=113833

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1398239&group_id=13833&atid=113833