[crossfire] Old, junk files in archetypes?

Mark Wedel mwedel at sonic.net
Tue Jan 10 00:30:58 CST 2006

Andrew Fuchs wrote:
> While taking care of obsolete parameters in the archetypes, I found
> some files, which don't seem to serve any purpose currently.  It seems
> like they used to help specify colors for faces, when monochrome
> bitmaps where used.

  The real purpose of the .face files was to contain that color/magicmap
information where you have images in the archetype directory but no archetype
that uses them.

  If there are archetypes that use them, can put the magicmap information there.

  Otherwise, these are still needed to convey the magicmap color information.