[crossfire] Moving server towards a modularized system?

Miguel Ghobangieno mikeeusaa at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 10:54:01 CST 2006

Why oh why do you want to do this useless crap? We
have a real game, we don't have to make an "engine".
How about adding some new features rather then ripping
the things apart. This is why I hate CF devel, rather
then improving the game most suggestions are "oh let's
fuck shit up or delete this or drop that". How about
adding things? It's fun, people don't get angry at you
as you aren't breaking or throwing out what they've
made aswell.

tchize can you modulize the server? no? so how about
not suggesting screwing it up for every other
developer?
Ryo? no aswell?

This is busy work, it is useless, and it slows down
game improvements.