[crossfire] Re: Polymorph etc

Anton Oussik antonoussik at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 02:44:49 CST 2006

On the note of adding/fixing spells, could some high level spells be
added into CF, which need higher levels (like 40, 60, 80, 100) in a
skill to be able to cast them? At the moment there is little point in
levelling things like sourcery beyond level 15, when you can cast town
portal. Either re-shuffling spells about or adding some more spells to
fill the gaps would be needed for that.

Adding fighting levels to weapons would also make sense, and in my
opinion would be more consistent for things like swords and bows than
item power is.

Thoughts/comments?