[crossfire] the marvels of miscommunication :)

Yann Chachkoff yann.chachkoff at myrealbox.com
Mon Jan 23 01:34:29 CST 2006

Le Lundi 23 Janvier 2006 00:12, Miguel Ghobangieno a écrit :
> I've heard people complaining about the GFDL, what is
> the controversy over it?

If I am correct, there is a controversy about the GFDL in Debian: the GFDL
seems to be considered "non-free" according to the Debian Social Contract,
which would force Debian to put all the GFDL'd docs into its "non-free"
repository. It seems that the Debian legal experts themselves are not sure if
the GFDL conflicts with the DFSG or not.

Given that Crossfire is not related in any way to Debian, the GFDL is not a
problem that we'd need to worry about, though.

--
Yann Chachkoff