[crossfire] Moving server towards a modularized system?

Miguel Ghobangieno mikeeusaa at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 25 17:17:39 CST 2006

Yes, "spagetti code", if that's what you wish to call
it. Some CF programmers, such as Cave, would like to
beable to reuse their code without having to recopy
and paste what they have allready done (which would
create bloated code if it was required). Modules would
disallow this (bad) as they are not loaded untill they
are called. Call it what you will but this is why
subroutienes were invented (subroutines, in assembly,
are basically gotos... :) ) so you didn't have to
paste the same code everywhere.

Oh and I just got a yamaha midi guitar (EZ-AG) :)
(I now have a midi keyboard and a midi guitar :D, the
keyboard is recognised by linux through USB and
rosebud4, I still have yet to get a midi-cable-usb
adapter which the geeetar needs).