[crossfire] Crossfire 2.0+ features/priorities

Mark Wedel mwedel at sonic.net
Sat Jan 28 22:56:42 CST 2006

  With the current discussion regarding modularization, the topic of new
features also came up.

  For 2.0, it was mentioned do a general code cleanup to removed old crufty code
that is only there for compatibility reasons.  Fair enough.

  but relatively to players and developers, what do people see as the top
feature(s) that should be added (or things fixed) to make crossfire a better game.

   I'm somewhat curious to see what the thoughts are.  I think this info may
indirectly help drive the modularization discussion - it may be that some of
these features require significant rewrites or cleanups of the code that make
sense with modularization.  It may also be that some are relatively easy to do
and don't require such changes.