[crossfire] renaming binaries (was: Moving server towards a modularized system?)

Miguel Ghobangieno mikeeusaa at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 28 23:31:45 CST 2006

I am not opposed to porting crossedit to gtk however.
But if my favorite editor is removed outright... java
is not an option. However crossedit works great (IMHO)
now, so there really is no reason to change it. All
this constant talk of removing things is
displeasurable, thus my retirement for a time. If the
things I like are not removed I'll come back, if the
things I like are removed I won't come back. I am also
waiting on some new features aswell. I trust all
notice the drop in cvs commits? That is because I am
uninspired as I watch the CF dev team discuss the most
effective way of canning the whole project.

How about not removing things from the game, a novel
idea, no?