[crossfire] renaming binaries (was: Moving server towards a modularized system?)

Miguel Ghobangieno mikeeusaa at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 29 09:09:57 CST 2006

Understand this Yann. IF crossedit is removed I remove
myself. Do you want to lose your biggest current media
contributor? If so then remove crossedit.

I think you need to fork off crossfire and make your
own project where you can do whatever you want.
Perhapse crossfire-awsome.sf.net?

--- Yann Chachkoff <yann.chachkoff at myrealbox.com>