[crossfire] renaming binaries

Mark Wedel mwedel at sonic.net
Sun Jan 29 16:20:36 CST 2006

Miguel Ghobangieno wrote:
> Understand this Yann. IF crossedit is removed I remove
> myself. Do you want to lose your biggest current media
> contributor? If so then remove crossedit.

  I seem to see this ultimatum almost once a week now (do this or I leave)

  This carries no weight for me.  I'm not going to program and make changes
based on what one person demands to be done.  Maybe you are the one that needs
to fork off crossfire for your own use so you can do whatever you want with it.