[crossfire] Crossfire 2.0+ features/priorities

Miguel Ghobangieno mikeeusaa at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 29 21:28:33 CST 2006

Well Leaf said that it was so that if someone really
wanted to recant their diety that they could, but they
would have to mean it (not by accident, or by mere
trifiling whim) and thus brace. A question I have is
does brace have any ill effects. EX: if you are on a
mover, and brace, does that stop you from being moved.
If so then... well that's not supposed to happen and
brace seems like it needs work, if not then nm.