[crossfire] move_allow attribute

Miguel Ghobangieno mikeeusaa at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 18:26:33 CST 2006

move_allow * would just add some more control over
movement permissions so that one can more easily set
what cannot and what can pass over the tile; more
granularity.

Theoretically, after this is added, spells can be
created (such as build bridge, which could set
move_allow walk on the affected water tiles and then
spawn brige arches forward (if spells were allowed on
said tiles ofcourse) that can use modify permissions.
I would suggest, however, that (specifically) a
passwall spell not be given to players (could be used
in fire-walls for some things though etc).