[crossfire] crossfire traffic

Brendan Lally brenlally at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 16:35:40 CST 2006

On 1/31/06, Anton Oussik <antonoussik at gmail.com> wrote:
> Great idea! Now make the URL to that widely known, and easily
> findable, so the user base will easily find it.

well, I think that if any future versions of these were to be posted
onto the crossfire.real-time.com website (ideally on seperate pages
with an archive, and a permenent link in the news/updates box on the
front page), and onto the cfmb, with the topic on #crossfire also
linking to the most recent cf-rt.com copy, then it should be easy
enough to find.

Possibly they could also be posted to the announcements mailing list,
and as news items on the sourceforge project page? - It would then
become quite hard to miss them.