[crossfire] Items and balance, was Re: race/class lacks distinctions

Alex Schultz alex_sch at telus.net
Sat Jul 1 13:44:07 CDT 2006

Andrew Fuchs wrote:

> Anyone want to make a script to find the best set of equipment for
> each race/class combination? (including generated and modified in map
> objects)

I think I might want to work on making that some time soon, though one
question is, best for magic damage? or best for melee damage? I think
I'll start with melee, and I'll make use of the python code I already
made that calculates melee damage rolls (i.e. accounts for attacktypes,
resists, wc, ac, and even deals with things like the death attacktype)
and graphs that.

Alex Schultz