[crossfire] Server setup an Debian - newbie

Robert Brockway rbrockway at opentrend.net
Sun Jul 23 15:09:39 CDT 2006

On Sun, 23 Jul 2006, Alex Schultz wrote:

> Actually, debian testing currently has the latest crossfire release
> (though at the second the package is broken due to a mistake by the
> package maintainer).

Hi Alex.  I was referring to Debian Stable, which is what I always mean
when I say Debian without further qualification.  I avoid relying on any
pre-production distro, even for getting a games fix.

Cheers,

Rob

--
Robert Brockway B.Sc.        Phone:          +1-905-821-2327
Senior Technical Consultant  Urgent Support: +1-416-669-3073
OpenTrend Solutions Ltd      Email:          support at opentrend.net
                              Web:            www.opentrend.net
We are open 24x365 for technical support.  Call us in a crisis.

If you are emailing regarding an open ticket please consider
mentioning the ticket ID as this will assist us in responding
as quickly as possible.