[crossfire] Some pending patches on tracker

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 08:15:05 CDT 2006

On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 12:32:15 +0200, Nicolas Weeger (Laposte) wrote:
> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1389432&group_id=13833&atid=313833
> per-race hall of selection
>
> I like the idea, and think it should be committed (note that patch doesn't
> work, conflict in main.c, but shouldn't be hard to fix)

Missed this one the first time around...

The part of the patch that touches main.c is very very simple, so it
shouldn't be hard to fix.

The reason we didn't commit this one (I was given cvs access just a few
days after writing it) was that Mark favoured going in the general
direction of a client-side character creation process, which I think is
much better.  But people agree this is a good intermediary measure, then
yay.  For one, schmorp is running this code (might be worth checking if
they made improvements to it).  I know Pippijn designed at least a few of
these halls, and they looked really nice.

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
personal:                              http://www.laranja.org/
technical:                    http://lalo.revisioncontrol.net/