[crossfire] requestable party lists

Brendan Lally brenlally at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 17:32:29 CDT 2006

On 6/24/06, Nicolas Weeger (Laposte) <nicolas.weeger at laposte.net> wrote:
> Hello.
>
> > I have uploaded a patch to the sourceforge tracker which forms an
> > initial proposal for requestable party lists.
> >
> > https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1475202&group_id=
> >13833&atid=313833
>
> This patch has been opened for some time, and didn't receive much flame, just
> a few comments :)
> Should I commit it?

Honestly, I don't recall what needs done with this, I have been
meaning to go back and finish it for a while, but haven't had the time
to do so. I seem to remember it worked whilst I was testing it, but
this doesn't mean it is of quality suitable for inclusion in CVS as is
(and indeed it probably isn't)

I'd like to be able to say that I would definatly get the time to sit
down and finish this in the next week or so, but I can't honestly
claim that to be the case.