[crossfire] Crossfire 2.0+ features/priorities

Anton Oussik antonoussik at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 09:10:50 CST 2006

On 27/02/06, Mark Wedel <mwedel at sonic.net> wrote:
>   OTOH, I'm firmly in the camp that I'd like a nice popup window on the client
> where the player chooses his stats, race, class, and if we want to go in the
> direction of choosing skills, that also.

Me too, but then followed by two introductory maps, one for the race,
where the player goes through a course learning about their race, its
advantages and disadvantages and how to use it effectively, and
another about their class, learning about its advantages and
disadvantages and how to use it effectively. That does however
requires some map making to make it interesting.