[crossfire] map2 & animations

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 21:02:18 CST 2006

And so says Mark Wedel on 13/03/06 10:25...
>   However, I was looking/thinking about letting the client handle the map
> animations.

Not knowing much about the protocol, the only comment I can contribute
to this topic is:

YES PLEASE! :-D

Server admins and players with bandwidth limitation both appreciate it.

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
personal:                              http://www.laranja.org/
technical:                    http://lalo.revisioncontrol.net/