[crossfire] Invitation for developers to a vacation. The CF party

Gabriele Dini Ciacci gabriele.diniciacci at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 14:15:52 CST 2006

I write this mail to invite all cf developers to my Lake house for a week
end.

Date is from friday 28 april (arrival) to sunday 30 of april (or monday 1 of
may, I'm very frlexible, your leaving just depends on the day you find a
cheap fligth)

The week end can take various form, for example as a round table talking
about 2.0 release, as a way to gather photos of us all togheder for the
site, as a vacation to the wonderful place as "Lake D'Orta" (for free), or
as an occasion to just meet people you talk from years.

The invitation is open to all developers of cf, or contributors or people
that has come in contact with me and interacted in some pacific way over
irc, this exclude flamers and nasty poster, cause I fear they would flame in
real life too, but, if they promise to be nice, it can be a good occasion of
redention and to become all again all freinds and close some old still
bleeding wound.

My house has if I rember well 14 bed, and 3 bathrooms (italian style, so
they are "complete"), the bedrooms are only 5, the other rooms are located
in living rooms.

Wife and GF are admitted and well accepted (it's an occasion to enjoy all
togheder)

Food expenses will be divided between all, do not expect more than 10 euros
each day per person, wine and alcholic excuded.

Fare for fligths from any location to "Milano Orio al Serio Airport" Milano
BGY are rated MAX 50 euros tax included per trip.. so round trip, tax
included will not cost more than 100 euros, notice that I personally never
expended more than 54 euros for a roudn trip.
http://www.ryanair.com/site/

For the rich they can land at Malpensa airport, that is very luxurious
airport with luxurious flying company and confortable fligth.

I Will pick you all up by car at the airport(s).

What i can say more, come, for less than 100 euros you can spend a nice
week-end in Italy.. I'm not sure that is gonna happen anytime soon again :)

LINKS:
Lake house location:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=arona,+Italy&ll=45.818541,8.408607&spn=0.003813,0.01031

People has confirmed and has hi probablity to come
tchize (on his own plane)
gros (as tchize luggage or with a normal big plane)

Best Regards
Gabriele Dini Ciacci