[crossfire] New layer code bug :)

Mark Wedel mwedel at sonic.net
Tue May 30 01:23:21 CDT 2006

Nicolas Weeger (Laposte) wrote:
> Hello.
>
> Metalforge having been updated, I'm using the new mapcmd2 protocol, and
> noticed somee fun bugs :)
>
> First (no screen copy, sorry), sometimes 1 item only will appear from a pile,
> sometimes 2 items (without any monster)

  I found the bug on that - will commit fix tonight.

> Second, traps seem to appear above player

  I made a change so that doesn't happen.  But that doesn't appear right (the
old logic draw them atop of the player).

  But mostly, drawing it below the player for many objects doesn't make it all
that visible.  That is probably why they were originally done so that they were
drawn atop the player - to make sure they are visible.

  So this isn't a hard thing to change, just not sure if it should be changed.

> Third, some items appear above player (see screenshot)

  Fixed that also.