[crossfire] Dragon player face

Sun Oct 22 14:33:48 CDT 2006

Hi all, did someone mess with the dragon player face changes? Make them not
change like they used to? My dragon, poof, is green with a blue vest
(legendary electricity dragon). No one else with newer dragons seems to get
that. Some of the players on metalforge think my dragon looks "cool" and want
that face. If the face changes have been removed or changed from the old
behavior that gave my dragon his face please put it back the way it was.

Gene Alexander
--
ERA Computers & Consulting <http://www.eracc.com/>
We can provide you with VoIP phone service for your home and/or business. Our