[crossfire] Weather system

Nicolas Weeger (Laposte) nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Sun Sep 3 05:00:06 CDT 2006

Hello.

Following different bugfixes in the code, it seems to me the weather code is
now operational, even at level 5.

The tests I made seem to be correct. Weather correctly changes tiles, puts
snow/rain, in short behaves like it should from the code, and like one would
expect.

Rednexela made some tests too, maybe he found something i missed :)

The fun is that, if weather code is fixed, it would mean it wasn't bugged (ok,
there was one small logic issue that we fixed) in the first place, other
parts of the code were responsible for the missing tiles and trees appearing
on the sea :)

Nicolas