[crossfire] Removing font setting from CFJavaEditor

Christian Hujer cher at riedquat.de
Sun Sep 10 17:50:14 CDT 2006

Hi dear co-devs,

I want to remove the feature that allows setting a custom font for
CFJavaEditor - at least for a while. Currently it hinders more than it helps,
it's kludgy and imo not really worth bothering much.

If nobody complains seriously, I'll remove it. You got 8 days to object ;-)
(If I'm in the mood of being an axe in the forrest, I'll remove it earlier).

Cher
--
Christian Hujer
Free software developer
mailto:cher at riedquat.de
http://www.riedquat.de/
PGP Fingerprint: 03DE 4B72 4E57 A98D C79B 24A5 212E 0217 0554 CCAB