[crossfire] (PATCH) GTK2 client v1.9.1 crash on Client->Configure

Eduard-Gabriel Munteanu maxdamage at aladin.ro
Sun Sep 10 19:28:42 CDT 2006

This a quick, but effective fix. The client dies with SIGSEGV upon
entering Client->Configure dialog because it does strcasecmp() on a NULL
pointer. I think the client, when first installed and unconfigured, has
no want_faceset chosen.

Anyway, the bugfix is attached and works like a charm. I hope I didn't
miss something. Sorry if it's already in CVS, I didn't have much time to
look through already reported/fixed bugs.