[crossfire] Dragon bite attack

Alex Schultz alex_sch at telus.net
Thu Sep 14 23:30:12 CDT 2006

ERACC Subscriptions wrote:
> I have proposed a bite attack for dragons on sf tracker. Please see the
> details here:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1555431&group_id=13833&atid=363833
>
> Discussion?
>
> Gene Alexander

Hmm, a bite attack as you propose would be good IMHO, except I'm not
sure paralyze would be a good choice. I'm mainly thinking this because
paralyze that is part of melee can tend to be overpowered due to the
opponent being near-constantly paralyzed (yes, IMO clamity is somewhat
overpowered, though the difficulty of getting it offsets that a bit).
That said, if the biting was rare enough (i.e. less than 1% of hits), or
paralyze attacktype was only in the bite a very small amount of the time
(10% of bites), then a paralyze bite would be more reasonable.

Alex Schultz