[crossfire] How to connect

Christian Hujer cher at riedquat.de
Mon Sep 18 18:31:52 CDT 2006

Hi,

On Tuesday 19 September 2006 01:20 ERIC ALLAN wrote:
> I tied both accept the client I dont think even did anything. The server I
> had uncompiled and womewhat working but when I used make a ton of error
> messages popped up. Anyways Im not good at hunting resources and
> installling programs to linux but I wanna see what your muds about.
>
>    I use suse linux 3.1 and I tried get both programs running.
> You guys got a copy of your program with everything you need to run it off
> of suse linux 10.1?

your error message is pretty unhelpful.
Read http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Probably you lack several "-devel"-packages. But this is just a guess. Without
providing a copy of the significant parts of the error messages that you get
during your ./configure and make run it's impossible to provide any further
help. It's even impossible to tell whether you're really missing packages or
whether you just did something wrong because you didn't provide detailed
information about what exactly you did. It could even be that you made a
spelling mistake.

(Talking about the client thing: Sorry, I didn't understand that sentence,
could you please rephrase it?)

Kind regards
--
Christian Hujer
Free software developer
mailto:cher at riedquat.de
http://www.riedquat.de/
PGP Fingerprint: 03DE 4B72 4E57 A98D C79B 24A5 212E 0217 0554 CCAB