[crossfire] Making maps easier to maintain, by creating custom archetypes for duplicated objects.

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 07:10:50 CDT 2006

on the other hand, there are a few other things that would make something
an archetype.  For example, you can't customise an object in a treasure
list, so you have to make an archetype.  And the most well-known one, a
custom face.

I'd argue there are things in the game that *shouldn't* be archetypes and
currently are; Lord Eureca is supposed to be unique, but instead he can
come out of your cauldron (wtf?)

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
personal:                              http://www.laranja.org/