[crossfire] "Jesus weeping" map

Mon Sep 25 09:58:12 CDT 2006

On Sunday 24 September 2006 12:46 am
Alex Schultz wrote:

> The issue of the naming of the "Jesus weeping" map was brought up before
> but nothing was really done. Does anyone have any objections if I change
> the name of the map to "Valriel weeping"?

Go for it. The "Jesus weeping" map is incongruous with the rest of crossfire
since the decision was made a long time ago to rename the deity YHWH to
Valriel.

Gene Alexander
 09:53:54 up 3 days,  2:25, 14 users,  load average: 0.22, 0.19, 0.17
ERA Computers & Consulting - http://www.eracc.com/ <- get VOIP here!
eComStation, Linux, FreeBSD, OpenServer & UnixWare preloads & sales