[crossfire] Game balance: potion of life, healing, cure disease

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Thu Apr 12 13:30:34 CDT 2007

Hello.

Having just started a new character, I think potions of life / healing / cure
disease should be way less expensive than they are now.

My level 8 character died a lot (ok, Navar is a bad starting place). I have
~50 plat, potions of life cost ~2500, others are probably the same.

IMO, those potions should be easily findable (ie monsters drop more, or you
can find them in shops), and cost like 20 or 30 platinum.

When you're higher level, and start having money, you just don't need
potions - you pray at your god's altar when you die or use your own spells to
protect yourself, you got enough platinum to buy in shops, and so on.

Just my 2 cents ;)

Nicolas
--
http://nicolas.weeger.free.fr [Petit site d'images, de textes, de code, bref