[crossfire] Patches on tracker

Ben Jolitz lordyoukai at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 00:23:49 CDT 2007

>https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1673222&group_id=13833&atid=313833
>arrows that stone victim, things like that (not sure how you unstone)
>could be fun, imo

Perhaps the  paralyze resist value could play a part in how long a
victim is petrified?

>https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1673796&group_id=13833&atid=313833
>White chests for errac's heaven treasure map
>
>that could be fun too, grpahics

Looks good.

>https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1677738&group_id=13833&atid=313833
>Purple worm (with pythonscript and map)
>that's a worm that swallows players totally. you aren't supposed to be able to
>escape (no way to kill the worm when inside), but maybe you can teleport
>(haven't totally checked)
>script could use a few tweaks, though

My question is, when does the worm swallow you? Random chance, poor
health, or proximity?

>https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1680135&group_id=13833&atid=313833
>Buildable buildings
>as that one says, full buildings you can buy & enter later
>could be fun too (but script would also need some tweaking, hardcoded paths
>aren't fun ^_-)

Excellent. Many players have been waiting for buildable buildings. Looks
like a great way to waste time. :P

>If no one objects, i'll probably commit some of those in a few weeks.
>
>Nicolas

The purple worm thing seems a bit.. iffy. But I can't wait to see it on
MF. ;)

Ben  aka "Bort"