[crossfire] GTK2-v2 Client - Big Inv, All Msgs, 4 Stat Tabs

Kevin R. Bulgrien kbulgrien at worldnet.att.net
Wed Aug 8 02:35:56 CDT 2007

The quest for a better layout continues...  It's funny... I like this one
conceptually, but I must say, if the GTK1 is terrible and both GTKs
are geeky, then I must be a geek with bad taste...  I still feel like
I'm missing something not having the skills/exp onscreen all the
time.  Fortunately, we aren't required to like the same things... but
I have a feeling this one would go over reasonably well in a poll.
The battle relevant data and character development data are on
notebooks so that some information overload can be alleviated.

Basically, if you consider the core stats and skills/experience data
to be irrelevant most of the time, this one might work.

The layout is 1280x1000 in the screenshot.

http://krayvin.home.att.net/gtk-v2-biginv-4tabstats.png

I did a libglade tutorial... Not ready to try on the crossfire
client yet, but am tempting myself.

One of these days I'll decide how to check all this in...

Kevin R. Bulgrien