[crossfire] SVN Checkin - updated python based guild maps (templates)

Rick Tanner leaf at real-time.com
Mon Feb 12 20:37:27 CST 2007

A user error on my part has resulted in the SVN commit for the python
based guild maps templates being spread across multiple commits in Trunk.

Revision 5526 contains /templates/guild/mainfloor

Revision 5528 contains the updated README.txt

Revision 5529 contains /templates/guild/guild_HQ and
/templates/guild/secondfloor

I apologize for the confusion and inconvenience. I'm working to make
sure the commit to branch/1.x is "cleaner"

Best regards,