[crossfire] Code Doxygenification

Nicolas Weeger (Laposte) nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Wed Jan 3 11:55:47 CST 2007

Hello.

Having thought some, I suggest we try to have all documentation (including the
doc/Developers directory) regrouped into Doxygen.

Unless I'm mistaking, we can ask Doxygen to include some information from
external sources, so it shouldn't be hard to merge eg object types, and such.

Also, stuff like what one fields does exactly (example: sp is used as
spellpoints, but also as exit coordinate) should be directly in the code I
think.

Having only one documentation entry point is IMO what we should aim for.

Nicolas