[crossfire] New spells: curse item / bless item ; also change spell name matching for cast

Tue Jan 16 17:13:22 CST 2007

On Monday 15 January 2007 05:39 pm
Nicolas Weeger (Laposte) wrote:

> Forgot to tell: for now, those spells are not available, as they are not
> part of any quest/treasure list.
>
> I hope someone will feel like using those a quest-item ;)
>
> Nicolas

OOOOoooo! New spells for quest items. I may have to put those on some *hard*
maps somewhere. :-)

Of course if another mapper gets to it first feel free to go ahead, don't wait
for me to do it. ;-)

Gene Alexander
--
ERA Computers & Consulting <http://www.eracc.com> <http://www.eracc.com/>
We can provide you with VoIP phone service for your home and/or business. Our