[crossfire] CIA - The open source informant

Christian Hujer cher at riedquat.de
Fri Jan 19 16:28:18 CST 2007

Hi,

On Friday 19 January 2007 17:07 Lalo Martins wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 18:29:25 +0100, Christian Hujer wrote:
> > Today Micah has added a new service to CIA. It is now possible to have a
> > CIA-Bot join an IRC-Channel (e.g. #crossfire at Freenode) and
> > automatically post all commits there.
>
> Have I just crossed into an alternate reality?  As far as I remember, this
> feature was the original purpose of the original CIA, years ago! :-)
> (When Micah wrote it to watch PicoGUI's SVN and asked for suggestions to
> name it...)
Before, only Micah could configure bots. He received so many requests for bots
or new configs that he obviously couldn't reply / support them any longer.
Now, everybody can register at cia.navi.cx and configure the bots himself via
a web interface.

Cu :)
--
Christian Hujer
Free software developer
mailto:cher at riedquat.de
http://www.riedquat.de/
PGP Fingerprint: 03DE 4B72 4E57 A98D C79B 24A5 212E 0217 0554 CCAB