[crossfire] Bug [ 1735459 ] Ground view missing face updates

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Mon Jul 9 12:15:05 CDT 2007

> >   Note that in some/many cases, the server may send upditem/deltim
> > commands to the client for objects it hasn't sent. That isn't terrible
> > - the bandwidth of the item commands, unless you are on a large stack,
> > usually won't be that costly.
>
> I think this is a behavior that should be "fixed" since it makes it
> impossible to detect actual bugs:

This is hopefully fixed, in trunk, by my refactoring.
Hopefully all items in inventory only get updated, no item should be sent
twice, no item should be deleted twice.
Of course that's the goal, I may have missed some things :)

Nicolas
--
http://nicolas.weeger.free.fr [Petit site d'images, de textes, de code, bref
de l'aléatoire !]