[crossfire] SourceForge changes to SVN Access

Tue Jul 10 14:38:01 CDT 2007

On Monday 09 July 2007
Kevin R. Bulgrien wrote:

> > Good grief! I think I will just blow away my svn tree and download it all
> > again (when I get to the point I can do some mapping again). What a PITA.
> > :p
> >
> > Gene Alexander
>
> Huh?  It could hardly be more painless.
>
> $ cd /home/data/svn/crossfire
> $ for file in arch client server sounds maps
>
> > do
> >   cd $file
> >   svn switch --relocate https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/crossfire
> > https://crossfire.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/crossfire cd ..
> > done
>
> And that was for a developer checkout.

I only checkout portions of each tree and I use my own subdirectory structure
here because I do not care to get the entirety of each tree branch. Maybe I
just don't understand but I don't wish to figure out how to do this for
partial tree checkouts with a custom local directory structure. I'll just
kill it and get it all again using the new checkout method. I don't have
anything here that is not committed at this point anyway.

Gene Alexander
--
ERA Computers & Consulting <http://www.eracc.com>
We can provide you with VoIP phone service for your home and/or business. Our