[crossfire] Documentation revamp, was spoiler generation

Nicolas Weeger nicolas.weeger at laposte.net
Fri Jul 27 12:59:46 CDT 2007

>   Can you give some better examples of that?
>
>   I will admit that the current layout of documentation (or maybe more
> specifically, the doc dir) isn't great.  To find out if something is
> documented, one basically has to resort to grep, as what file something is
> documented in isn't really the most consistent.

Yes, now I can :)
Check out trunk, run doxygen, point your favorite browser to <server
root>/html/index.html
You should have a nice main page (ok, the id doesn't look nice, will need to
be fixed...). Check the various subpages (objects is probably the most
advanced).

IMO this is a nice documentation bundle that could be made.

Nicolas
--
http://nicolas.weeger.free.fr [Petit site d'images, de textes, de code, bref
de l'aléatoire !]