[crossfire] Pupland branch

Mon Mar 12 14:02:57 CDT 2007

On Saturday 10 March 2007 04:38 pm
Lalo Martins wrote:

> As a special open issue, ancient Pupland went to /quests/pupland/ancient

Works for me. Using the underscores has caused some problems for me as a
mapper in the past (specifically with the Lone Town Apartment). I prefer to
avoid them.

Gene Alexander
--
ERA Computers & Consulting <http://www.eracc.com>
We can provide you with VoIP phone service for your home and/or business. Our