[crossfire] New item: smoking pipe

Sat May 5 20:10:59 CDT 2007

On Saturday 05 May 2007 12:46 pm
Alex Schultz wrote:

> Nicolas Weeger wrote:
> > Not sure pipeweed is used, so maybe we could put some somewhere in a map?
> > :)
>
> Eracc has some in his Zorn maps, and there's also a Zorn's Pipe in
> there. Perhaps Zorn's Pipe should get that script attached too?

I have no objection to that if someone wants to make Zorn's Pipe work with the
script. Also there is a tobacco pouch in Zorn's desk that will only hold
pipeweed. :-)

Gene Alexander (aka eracc)
--
ERA Computers & Consulting <http://www.eracc.com>
We can provide you with VoIP phone service for your home and/or business. Our