[crossfire] Ryo's cleanup

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Thu May 17 08:13:45 CDT 2007

No, you don't get us.  The reason we're thanking you is precisely that
nobody wants to do that work :-D we all know it needs doing but... it's
not exciting, it's not shiny, it's not cool... so it gathers dust :-P
Hence the comparison to the Augean Stables.  It's quite heroic of you to
be doing it.

In my case, I have things in my queue that I think have a higher
priority, and if I ever get some crossfire time, I spend it on that.  I
think it's safe to assume that applies to many other contributors.

Yet... of course, this is not to discourage anyone from helping Nicolas.
If you can, then by all means do it.

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
                           -----