[crossfire] back from grave

David Delbecq tchize at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 18:26:13 CST 2007

Hello, am back from the grave.

Coming back after lots of month away from crossfire, i took opportunity to
checkout fresh svn. I noticed the "latest" entry in svn, that is not
working. The readme tells it should contains the trunk of various tools. It
did not. Assuming it was a missing commit for svn metadatas from someone, i
added the server / client / maps / sounds / arch / gridarta as external
repositories of latest/ (so now you can just check it out to get trunk of
all tools)

I also noticed lack of clarity about disparition of configure script. wiki
give correct procedure, but INSTALL on server does not. I added 2 lines
about autogen.sh there and a link to wiki for details

After sucessfull compiling and running of server i noticed a few messages
that did not follow the "time [level]   message" format of Log(). It
appeared those where generated by calls to print in pythin script. I
modified the cfpython plugin to add Crossfire.Log(), changed maps/python
scripts that were using print to now use Log() and updated cfpython
information on wiki.