[crossfire] Spell brainstorming

Mark Wedel mwedel at sonic.net
Wed Oct 3 01:59:38 CDT 2007

  One thought I had for high level spells:

  Currently, the game world is largely immutable.  I know there is buildable
buildings, etc.

  But would it be unreasonable to have high level spells be able to also do
stuff like this?

  For example, would a level 75 spell that allows you to destroy a real wall
(not just a weak wall) but over powered?  Now you wouldn't be able to use this
in no magic areas of course (still can't cast magic in no magic), and if the
wall was no magic area, it should also be immune.

  Likewise, high level spells to create permanent or semi permanent (until map
resets) objects like walls