[crossfire] Spell idea: Elemental skills

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 05:38:51 CDT 2007

Another possibility would be to go for 5 skills: the 4 elements, plus
"sorcery", which would include things like "Detect magic", mana bolts,
and all the chaos stuff.  It would start out much weaker than the others,
which might be an interesting challenge for some.

Re Earth: I used to have a spell on my server which essentially throws
rocks at enemies.  It was intended as a way to do physical damage with
magic.  I never balanced it enough for submitting, but it might be a
reasonable idea.

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
                           -----